1.20.2010

proceed with caution

If you know me well, you know why it's hard for me to blog anything.  I've had this since last year but I've been debating on whether I should actually post regularly.  I've decided that it might be fun, if it's done correctly.  So, here goes!

I'm 21 weeks pregnant.  Being pregnant is the weirdest.  For all who have been there, I know you understand.  It's very alien.  Right now I'm basically a host for the little guy.  The changes that a pregnant woman goes through are impossible to describe.



I'm getting excited.  I mean, I've been excited for some time (after the nausea wore off and I was actually able to enjoy the fact that a life is growing inside of me) but I'm even more excited now that I know the little sprout is a boy!  The due date, June 2, feels so far away.  19 more weeks.  I can't wait to hold my son, and watch my husband be a dad.  It seems like only yesterday that I said I would spend the rest of my life with Andrew...and now we're going to be parents.

Look closely, and you can see his heart!  Dark spot in the middle of his chest...



This one is as if his head is to the left of the picture, and he turns his face to look right at you.  The little round white spot in the middle of the page is his left eye.  We actually saw his eye lid (he blinked!) while the technician was looking at him.

2 comments:

  1. this is great! I had no idea you had a blog. It's fun, and a fun way for family to see what's happening in your life.
    I am SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you and andrew! I can't wait to meet the little guy either.
    I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. I know that must be a huge relief. Enjoy the last of this - you are over half way, and before you know it, he will be here!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...