3.22.2010

This is my Father's world

God is still in charge.  This is still His world.  Let us never forget.

Today was one of those days that I didn't want to be anywhere.  I didn't want to be at home.  I didn't want to be at work.  I didn't want to be ... anywhere!  Maybe it's the pregnancy.  It does mess with one's hormones like mad!  Speaking of mad, I saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D.  It was very good.  It really was made to be seen in 3D ... so make sure to see it before it's out of the theaters!

I started making curtains.  Yes, me.  Andrew has been helping me figure it all out.  I'm not much for understanding patterns or written instructions, I need it to be shown to me.  Luckily I have a problem-solving husband who has patience to spare.  I found some great fabric at Joann's!

Can't wait to meet Isaac!  Everyday we get closer.  He is getting big in there...I can tell by how much my belly is growing and by how I can feel him and see him move.  As far as I can tell he continues to keep his head down, so his rump keeps moving back and forth from side to side on the upper part of my belly.  It is all so very astonishing and unreal.

My sister is coming to my baby shower!!  She lives 3000 miles away, folks!  She loves me enough that she is travelling many hours to be here for the shower, only to turn around and leave that very same night!  What a sister I have.  Love you, Crr.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that your sister is doing that for you, and I LOVE how awesome your party will be because of it! My baby shower (not to be too selfish, but that party was technically for Jack, right?)was the best party I've ever been to. I'm not sure what made it the best, but it was so much fun. I hope yours is just as perfect! Oh, and on a side note, I'm disapointed with the choice of reactions I see above. interesting, boring or funny? I don't think any relate to this one. Maybe "exciting" would work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...