4.13.2010

what day is today?

I played Hexic, Bejeweled 2, Tetris, Peggle, Pacman, Contra, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Brain Challenge for hours today.  Thank you Xbox Live for your plethora of arcade games that I love.  I got so wrapped up in Hexic, particularly, that I stopped counting contractions.  It was a nice break from constantly counting them and dreading taking the horrible medicine that makes them stop.

My days are really starting to blur.  Could it be that I've only gone ONE week more?  33 weeks tomorrow.  I feel like I've been home for a lot longer than that.  Alas, tis true.

Baby shower this weekend.  Really looking forward to friends and food.

1 comment:

  1. and PRESENTS!!! :)
    Sorry you are so bored, but thank goodness for fun games to distract you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...