5.19.2010

2 weeks left

I find myself wishing that Isaac would make his appearance now.  Or perhaps 3 days ago.  The more I think about it though, the more I realize that he's going to stay in there as long as he needs to, and I need to accept that.  There is a reason that pregnancy goes to 40 weeks.  Maybe we'll make it there, and I know that will be a good thing for him.

He is getting so big in there.  Sometimes I wonder how he has any room at all.

I had another shower this past Sunday with my friends that I used to work with.  It was so nice to hang out with them.  I miss them so much!  We had delicious food, fun fellowship, and thoughtful gifts.  I'm so blessed with the friends that I have!




My roses have started to bloom, and they are beautiful!  I have a light pink bush on the very edge of our property, and then there are the dark pink ones that climb up the side of our porch.  They are the best...they take almost no maintenance!  I sometimes cut them way down in the fall, but I didn't this past fall and they are still growing wonderfully.  The light pink ones are HUGE!  The ones that I brought into the house are so fragrant.  It's the little things that make me happy.



1 comment:

  1. i would so much love a yard to plant roses. some day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...