5.09.2010

Happy Mama's Day

Happy Day to all mothers!  It's weird to be in the "mother to be" category!


Here's a shot of me in all my pregnancy glory (or sleepiness?) at 36 weeks and 4 days.  I've been carrying low my whole pregnancy, but it seems that he has dropped even more now, getting ready to make his grand entrance into the world.

















I got the go ahead from my doctor to go back to work this next week.  I'll go back just for a day this week, and then I'll work a full three days next week, and the week after that.  That is, of course, if Isaac decides to stay in there for a little while longer.  I go back and forth with that issue....most days I feel like he's going to stay put until he's good and ready.  Other days I feel like he could come at any time.  It's all in God's hands, as it always has been.  No amount of speculation on my part is going to change that!

Here's a few more pictures that I found on this computer....I'm sharing them just because I love them....and because maybe I'm feeling a little nostalgic today.

Good friends, Lisa and David.  Wish we lived closer to each other!



Cutest Nephew Alive.  Elijah Samuel.



Good friends Cass and Jason.  He was so small!



I love my Crr.



3 comments:

  1. what are you holding in the bottom pic? you look so great preggers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little stuffed dinosaur :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! You look so good! I loved going to the pumpkin patch with you. That was so fun. Boy how time flies! We'll have to take Isaac next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...