7.22.2010

fuzzy


The past 7 weeks have passed in a fuzzy blur.  They have been a whirlwind of joy, sadness, challenges, barriers, triumphs, failures, lessons learned -- and the list goes on.  Everyone told me that my life would change when I had a child, but I guess I didn't realize it would change this much.  Being a mother is being constantly in love, and constantly worried.  The questions that I'm consumed with:  Did I do this right?  How should I do that?  Will they know what to do when I'm not there?  How can I possibly leave you for 3 days a week?

I love watching Andrew be a dad.  Fatherhood comes to him so naturally.  I didn't think I could love him anymore than I already did, but I do.

Sleep is lacking and emotions are out of control, but life is good.  I love my little family.









1 comment:

  1. HE SURE IS HANDSOME! so glad to see you as a happy mommy. :) welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...