12.18.2010

sugar cookies

It wouldn't be Christmas time without sugar cookies!  Yesterday I wiped off the counter, poured on some flour, and made a huge mess rolling out dough.  It was fun.




The whole time I had a captive audience.

Can't believe that I can leave him sitting like this while I make cookies.


It's starting to really feel like Christmas around here.  Isaac watched A Charlie Brown Christmas with Daddy.


He also got his first real hair cut.


Lastly, some pictures of the Christmas goings-on around our house.











1 comment:

  1. wow! look how big he is getting! Is he sitting without any assistance? sure looks like it; GREAT JOB, Isaac!! He is so cute! what'd he think about his first hair cut? those cookies look yummy; maybe I will have to make some myself :) love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...