5.17.2011

Free Coupon Class

My lovely sister sent me a link to this savvy shopper course: http://www.mycouponteacher.com/savvy-shopper-course/ and I'm going to do it!  I looked over it this morning at 4:30 am.  That's right.  I was awake.  Isaac woke up at 4 wanting to play, play, play!  He ended up drinking a bottle and then fussing until I put him back to sleep, but on the whole he was out of bed from 4:30-5:30.  

The coupon class is stretched over 12 weeks.  It's an ongoing thing, so you can start it at anytime.  I'm excited.  The first thing to do is set a realistic budget for groceries, get a binder together....and start clipping! I already have a binder, I just need to get it organized.  I'm on the look out for great deals! I'll be sure to let you know how walking goes later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...