5.18.2011

WOTW day 3

So Thursday was supposed to be my "walk zero minutes" day, but I switched that for yesterday.  I had been up since 4 am, and by the time I got home, my body, mind, and spirit was completely exhausted.  The friend I was supposed to walk with understood (angel!), and I switched Thursday with yesterday.  That means no breaks till Sunday, but I can do it! Today I was supposed to walk for 10 minutes (remember, I'm being eased into this).  I'm on my lunch break and I just walked down and then back up my hill.  Walking fast down the hill was easy.  When I turned around to start walking back up I set a medium pace, thinking I could keep up with it.  By the time I reached my mailbox I was huffing and puffing!  I'm so out of shape!  I know though, that with a little hard work and determination, I can keep doing this, and get better.

I've been reading this website www.moneysavingmom.com and I can't get enough!  Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. good for you wren! keep up the hard work! and what beautiful days to be outside walking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, how's it going? Keep it up! love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...