6.03.2011

3 teeth

Isaac's third tooth is popping through!  It won't be long before we'll see it.  He's been doing so well through it all, not fussing or complaining....and I'm sure it's not comfortable.

We were due for his 12 month check up today, but his doctor had an emergency and was called away.  We rescheduled for next week with a different doctor.  That's right!  For awhile I've been questioning if we should try another doctor, and my gut told me yes.  I'm such a people pleaser and afraid to hurt anyone's feelings that I put it off for quite awhile.  When they called me this morning to reschedule his appointment, I said, "by the way, while I have you on the phone..." and it didn't seem like any problem at all for me to schedule Isaac with a different doctor.  There are 4 pediatricians at that practice, and I am willing to go through them one by one if that's what it takes to find someone that I feel comfortable with.  I am excited to know how much he weighs and how tall he is.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to find out his stats! Love you and him! Miss you everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL! :D Have you started reading your new book? Has it helped you in the "worried about hurting other's feelings" department? I miss talking to you, it feels like forever. We on for tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...