7.29.2011

Daily Blunders

Every time I go to a certain fast food restaurant, my order is wrong.  Ok, maybe not every time.  But let's say 3 out of 5 times it's wrong.  The tea isn't sweetened.  They don't give me an ENTIRE PORTION OF MY ORDER!  I think someone is trying to tell me that I shouldn't be eating fast food.  The truth is, I don't want to eat fast food.  The thought of it makes my stomach hurt.  But I can't stop myself!  It's like I'm an addict.  I need greasy fries!

So, here's my challenge for the month of August.  I want to try to stop eating fast food from a particular establishment.  I'm not saying the name because I don't know if it's ok to!  Don't want to get into trouble....

I'm not going to beat myself up if I fail, and I'm going to try my darnedest to succeed!  This will help my weight loss, I'm sure.

Isaac and I went to a big, grassy field to run around today.  He liked it so much that he cried actual tears when I finally had to drag him away.  He loves being outside!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...