7.22.2011

Why?

Why do the innocent have to suffer because of the sins of the guilty?

This world makes me sick and it makes me sad.  How can I live freely in a world that is so gross?  Where people do evil things for only God knows why?  How can I act normal when there is so much to be afraid of?

Fear paralyzes me.  For a few days after a terrorist attack I am left feeling...terrorized.  Even if the attack was no where near me, had nothing to do with me, didn't involve people in my current situation.  Just knowing that at any time anything like that could happen - anywhere - makes me extremely afraid.

God I know that you are long suffering and you aren't willing that any should perish...so you wait.  But, can you please come back now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...