8.22.2011

A Monday to be thankful

I'm taking this idea from a blog that I read.  Lists of gratitude!  There is so much to be thankful for, and I like the idea of listing it....it's a good reminder for me and maybe helpful to those few who read this.  Here we go.  This week I'm especially thankful for:

  • Warm weather.  I complain about it, but I will miss the sun when it hides it's face for 9+ months.  It's nice to replenish my vitamin D and see some freckles on my skin.
  • A son who brings me book after book to read to him.
  • Teen Mom on MTV
  • Fans
  • A son who sleeps through the night (most nights).
  • A husband who loves me.
  • Being able to crawl our way towards being debt free.
  • A job that is part time and close to home.
  • A boss who loves Jesus.
  • The internet.
  • Friends who travel an hour to see me.
  • Family who loves me.
  • Running water.
  • Blackberry preserves.
What are you especially thankful for this week?  Do you ever find it hard to be thankful?

2 comments:

  1. GREAT! I've been thinking about doing something similar on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for YOU!!! And abundant grace from Jesus that I'll never fully understand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...