9.02.2011

15 Months Young

This is a little late, Isaac turned 15 months on Aug 30.

We went to the doctor for the dreaded weigh in.  I knew that he had grown taller.  Either that or his pants were shrinking in length and the door knob was getting closer to the floor.

He gained 1 pound in 2 months.  Not great, but at least he didn't stay the same or lose.  He grew 2 inches taller! He had 3 shots, yuck, and the next day had the highest fever he's ever had, 102.3.  The nurse assured me he was fine, and she was right.  His fever broke in the middle of the night, and I felt like I could breathe again.

We are getting ready to go to California for a week to visit my family.  Today I've been packing and repacking in between Isaac running around and pulling everything out the suitcase.  I'm nervous, but I suppose we'll survive.

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful week.  I'll have some stories of frustration and excitement when I get back.  Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...