9.14.2011

Adventures

Isaac took his first plane ride last week.  We flew from Portland to Reno, then from Reno to LA, and on the way back we flew from LA to Oakland, then from Oakland to Portland.  It was kind of stupid to have to make a stop on our way to California, but we took the best deal we could get for the available time that we had.  It was just Isaac and me.  Andrew could not leave work at such a busy time, and the office where I work was already closed.  Again, we did it when we could.

We had a great time seeing my parents, my aunts and uncles, cousins, grandparents, and friends.  I saw some people that I hadn't seen in an extremely long time.

Isaac did remarkably well.  He had a few meltdowns, but for the most part he was very easy going.  We were both very tired when we got home, but it was well worth the trip.


2 comments:

  1. way to brave that yourself! and such a rewarding time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave! I love those pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...