3.27.2012

It's a Girl! (and we're half way there)

What a privilege to see the baby that's inside me - thanks to an ultrasound machine. 

She's squirmy and uncooperative - just like me!

At 20 weeks along I'm feeling overall a lot better, but the last few days have been a little rough on me.  Heartburn raging and headaches flaring...I consider it all part of the pregnancy game.  I try not to complain; I know that others have it a lot worse than I do.  This sounds so cliche, but I really am just thankful that every thing is well and good with little baby #2.  The ultrasound tech told me that the baby weighs about 10 oz.

Her dad and I got to peek at her little life, however black and white it was.  It was exciting and shocking and overwhelming and relieving.  It is times like this when I'm especially thankful for technology.

More than that though, I'm thankful for my heavenly father who plans everything just so.  Nothing surprises Him.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited for you guys and so glad you're feeling better. I hope you can get your heartburn and headaches under control now...if it's not one thing, it's something else, right? Hang in there, Wren, she'll be here before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...