3.22.2012

Mixed Messages

Faced with a tough decision.

One that I feel has already been made for me.  Maybe even before I was ready.

And now that the decision has been made - I'm unsure.  My gut is messed up.

The doubts that I'm having could be the Holy Spirit, right?  Nudging me in the right direction.

But the doubts could also be from life's circumstances that seem especially tough right now.

Which is it?  How can I tell?  What if I do the wrong thing? 

I'm trying my best to trust in blind faith.  You've always gotten us through before.  I want to take the path that is narrow, is that what I'm doing?

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, wren! praying for God's direction and true peace for you when you find it. I pray that it would be clear to you. If you ever want to talk, I am hear for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...