6.01.2012

What Isaac might say about being 2

Hi, I'm Isaac.  I just turned 2.





















My dadda is my hero and best friend!  Mama is pretty cool, but she always makes me take naps when I don't want to, and encourages me to use the big boy potty when I'm not quite ready yet.  She also doesn't like me to eat stickers, which I really love to do.

I love playing and Grandma and Papa's house.  I have a sandbox, a basketball hoop, and many other great toys there.  I also get to watch Cars 2 as much as I want, although I think Grandma is getting pretty sick of that movie!


I have to use something they call "an inhaler" twice a day now.  I guess it's because I spent a few nights in that big building with all those nice people constantly checking on me when I was trying to sleep.  At first using it really scared me, but now I don't mind it so much.  The little mask tickles my nose.

I know some colors: red, blue, green, yellow, purple, orange, white, and black.  When I'm not sure what color something is, I guess them all until Mama or Dadda smiles and says, "yes!"  My favorite colors are yellow and green.

I love to play outside with my dogs Leela and Kate.  I like to play in my little blue pool with water toys, too.  The weather has been rainy lately, so I haven't been able to go outside very much.  Mama tells me that I will as soon as it gets warm and sunny again.





My obsession is cars.  Green cars, red cars, Jeeps, trucks, cars.  Anything with wheels!

I still use my lovey and pacifier when I take naps and go to sleep at night.  I see Mama eyeballing them like she's going to take them away soon...but I think I can convince her otherwise.


I don't understand, yet, that soon I'll have a baby sister.  I know my Mama has a big belly and she points to it and says, "baby," but that doesn't mean anything to me right now. 
 
I like going to church, but I don't like when we have to leave.  I love playing with all my friends!

I'm a toddler.  I want that piece of pizza now, I don't care if it's going to burn my mouth!  I want to run, play, yell, laugh, and be free to explore.

I am very loved.

1 comment:

  1. this is super cute! love hearing about him from his point of view :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...